Recently, one of the biggest spotlights is collagen. The word is spoken in social media, in the sports world and in areas related to beauty. However, we hear this word so often, but at the same time we don't really know what it is.
It turns out that collagen is one of the most common proteins in the human body. It’s found in the skin and the nails, as well as in the tissues and bones. Collagen accounts for approximately 25-35 percent of the total amount of protein in the human body. As many know, protein helps to build muscle weight, but collagen has nothing to do with it. Surely there is a question why? Because collagen doesn’t contain all the necessary amino acids that the human body needs. However, collagen has another important function - it is responsible for our overall health, as it helps our skin look much younger, strengthens bones, nails, as well as provides flexibility for tendon and ligaments.
How Do You Know If You Have Low Collagen?
With years we remain older and our skin begins to grow old – the skin begins to lose one of its most important qualities - flexibility. Our cells no longer have the same recovery capacity as before. Therefore, wrinkles appear, skin drops, joint pain appears, stiffness, and hair and nails become more fragile. These are one of the main signs that the body needs to absorb extra collagen.
Who Should Use Collagen?
Collagen should be used for those who are already experiencing a variety of problems, such as joint pain and stiffness, deteriorated nail structure, and hair becomes more fragile, face skin no longer feels so good. Because of human ageing, collagen breaks down more rapidly than the body can restore it.
However, it should also be understood that our rapid lifestyle and the factors that influence it should be taken into account. Therefore, collagen can also be used by younger people, because our aging can be indicated by something other than wrinkles or joint pain. There are also a variety of external factors that can affect it – smoking, too high UV radiation, polluted air and other factors.
Why you should you take collagen?
- Improves skin health - collagen plays an important role in strengthening the skin, as well as its flexibility and hydration. When a person ages, his body produces less collagen and therefore the skin becomes dry and wrinkles appear. Taking more collagen can help reduce these problems.
- Relieves joint pain — Collagen helps to preserve tissue that protects joints and their whole.
- Preventing bone fractures – in addition, collagen can reduce the risk of osteoporosis, and it provides additional resistance and structure to bones.
- Improving heart health - researchers have made sure that collagen supplements can help reduce the risk of heart problems because collagen provides a structure for arteries and blood vessels.
- Collagen can improve nail and hair health – in addition, collagen use can increase nail strength as well as strengthen hair.
EMPEROZ's offer includes collagen with acerola extract, which contains highly hydrolysed collagen peptides for skin, joint, bone, and muscle health. The product contains a taste of yellow forest berries and is made of highly hydrolysed low-molecule collagen peptides and thus adapts to rapid and complete body assimilation. It contains antioxidants - vitamins A, C, and E, as well as no added sugar, gluten-free, GMO-free and the country of production is Latvia.
EMPEROZ currently has a special offer – buy collagen for only €29 and improve your health – strengthen your hair and nails, improve skin health, and help your bones and joint health.